Safety Is Top of Mind
As things are slowly moving forward and we begin a new “normal”, we are all asking ourselves – “Where do we go from here?” Employees are coming back, clients are coming back, and things are progressing. As you’re thinking of ways to keep your culture alive, motivation going, or just want to say thank you to everyone for “hanging in there” – we’d love to help.
Safety is top of mind for everyone and we are excited to share our Social Distancing Plan that has been very successful.
Thinking of welcoming back your team? Having a meeting and want to thank those that have been working hard from home? Or even, have a client/referral partner you would like to recognize? Maybe you just want to have some fun! Whatever the reason, we’d love to help make it easy for you!
Our Social Distancing Plan
To be safe and accommodate for zero contact, we have completely changed how we are doing events. Many have reached out asking what our “Social Distancing” events look like, and we thought we’d share with you!
Here’s the details:
- The Pacific Perks cart can be inside or outside (under cover or under a tent). Ultimately, we’d love it if you have a tent, but in the case that you do not have access to one, we have an option to bring ours.
- During set up, break down, and while serving, we are wearing masks and gloves. Your Perkologist comes with their own personal handwashing station and hand sanitizer.
- The Perkologist and cart are towards the back of the tent, or room if inside, with a table in front for a safe distance, creating a barrier between our staff and your guest.
- We are serving a simplified menu, with something for everyone. As beverages are freshly made, they are labeled and placed on the table for your team/guest to grab and go.
- We put down tape in front of the table, and signage to remind guests of the 6′ social distancing.