Natalie Fairchild, Chief Inspiration Officer of Pacific Perks Coffee, shares her thoughts about what it means to be a woman in business on American Women In Business Day.
A few highlights:
- You don’t have to know everything
- Be willing to bring in resources like a mentor, business coach, and/or therapists
- Lean on other professional women for advice
- As a business owner, you wear a ton of different hats that can bog you down
- Stay focused on what you are good at and outsource what you aren’t
Thank you to all of the leading women in our community!