Natalie Fairchild, owner and founder of Pacific Perks Coffee, was recently featured on The Happy Healthy Workplace podcast.
Natalie discusses how the flexibility and balance of life culture at Pacific Perks Coffee makes a huge difference in the lives of her employees. By allowing her employees to pick their own schedules, they can increase their productivity on their own terms and help the business grow.
Listen now to learn:
- Why and How Pacific Perks started their “flexible work schedule” culture
- Pacific Perks innovative scheduling practice
- How work flexibility improves productivity
- Creating an impact in the life of your employees
- The You’ve Been Perked Campaign and how it made a difference in Pacific Perks’ workplace
- Self-care for women